Limited Edition 2011 T-shirts are available here!
Select tickets on StrangerTickets.com are now also available at all Rudy's Barbershops! Come into any Rudy's to buy your tickets to the Red, White and Dead Zombie Walk and enter to win this great package:
- A chance to meet HBO's TRUE BLOOD Sam Trammell and be his guest at Rudy's Barbershop in Belltown!
- VIP Tickets to this year's ZomBcon 2011, on October 21st!
- A big bag of Stranger swag (including tickets to the Capitol Hill Block Party)
- A zombie survival hair kit from Rudy's Barbershop!
More info at ZomBcon.com or StrangerTickets.com
SUMMER RETURNS FROM THE DEAD!
Saturday, July 2nd: Kick off your summer with thousands of Zombies this Fourth of July weekend at the 3rd annual Red, White and Dead Zombie Block Party! The fun returns to the heart of Fremont with Seattle's newest outdoor music concert, "Rock the Block" featuring live performances by KULTUR SHOCK and THE STAXX BROTHERS and many others.
This year's activities include the popular Guinness World Record attempt Zombie walk, Thriller dance and Fashionably Undead costume contest. 2011 also welcomes new features with two massive beer gardens and Seattle popular, mobile food carts to enjoy all day day long and into the evening! Special Guests Include RAT CITY ROLLER GIRLS Team as guest judges this year, plus some of your favorite mobile food carts around Seattle.
This all-ages experience offers attendees a 360-degree pop culture explosion with a one of the biggest display of costumes and make-up celebrating the every popular, Zombie. Over 7,000 people attended last year and has garnered two Guinness World Records for the "Largest Zombie Walk on the Planet"; making Fremont the "Dead Center of the Universe" every 4th of July.
Grab some fake blood, some props and grab a few friends to summon your inner Zombie for the biggest party on the west coast this Fourth of July. Your ticket to the Apocalypse! Click here for costume ideas from last year's events.
2011 EVENT SCHEDULE: (Subject to Change)
- 2PM - DOORS OPEN [Beer Gardens & Mobile Food Challenge]
- 3pm - Music Concert Performance By Death Star Hip-Hop
- 4PM - Music Concert Performance By Rushden and Diamonds
- 5PM - Music Concert Performance By Spawn Atomic
- 5:30 - MASSIVE THRILLER DANCE by The Seattle Thrillers
- 6PM - ZOMBIE WALK BEGINS - Guinness World Record
- 7PM - FASHIONABLY Costume Contest - Rat City Roller Girls
- 7:15 - Music Concert Performance By THE STAXX BROTHERS
- 9PM - Music Concert Performance By KULTUR SHOCK
- 11PM - EVENT CLOSES
CHARITY BENEFIT: REEL GRRLS www.reelgrrls.org. Proceeds from each beer garden will be donated to this local charity.
PROUDLY SPONSORED by The Stranger, ZomBcon, Fremont Outdoor Movies, Wake Up Productions, Fremont Chamber of Commerce, Fremont Studios
- Is make-up required? No. However, to avoid being eaten by Zombies it's a good idea. Plus help Seattle take home a Guinness World Record and have more fun!
- One ticket gets you into all Red, White and Dead venues, including beer gardens, afternoon and evening shows at the Main stage, subject to capacity.
- All areas venues have limited capacity, and tickets do not guarantee entry. Early arrival is recommended.
- If you're purchasing a $5 Couples Ticket, both people must be with you to be admitted. Our Gate does not hold tickets and there is no will call for this event.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES, even in the event of an artist cancellation, RAIN OR SHINE event.
- Online ticket orders include a Service Fee (per ticket). A Delivery Fee also applies to Will Call or Mail orders, but there is no delivery charge for Print-At-Home. Please check when purchasing tickets.
Kids & Pets
- Children 10 and under do not need a ticket, and may enter general admission venue gates. Some content may not be suitable for young children; parental discretion is advised. All children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are allowed in designated areas and MUST be on a short leash at all a times. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who does not follow the policy.
I Can't Do Zombie Make-up...HELP!
- There will be a limited amount of make-up artists on-site that can help you with your make-up starting at 12 (Noon). Please arrange to arrive early, as you are not alone. You can also go onto YOUTUBE and search for easy zombie make-up tutorials. Please note most make-up teams will charge a small donation for the price for the supplies, please support them kindly.